What is Closetblues Policy on Copyright?
Closetblues has adopted a policy on copyrighted work consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. We will remove material that is the subject of a compliant DMCA take-down notice.
This determination is made in our sole judgment and will take up to 30 days to be executed by our team.
What if I find content on Closetblues.com that I feel infringes on my copyrights?
If you find content on our site that you feel infringes on your copyright you may file a DMCA Take-down Notice with us. This notice should be submitted via email to email@example.com, must be in English, and contain the following information:
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website, sufficient for RGE to locate the material;
- a statement by you that you understand that under 17 U.S.C § 512(f) you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, if you knowingly and materially misrepresent that reported material or activity is infringing;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
We will review, research and move on to execute the removal of any copyright material within 30 days of receiving the notification and claim. We will notify source of the removal in order to stay compliant.
You may wish to consult an attorney prior to filing a DMCA Takedown Notice, as misrepresenting that material infringes on your copyright may subject you to liability for damages, including costs and attorneys' fees incurred by the user that submitted the content.